Lepide Active Directory Manager is a cutting-edge solution over complex and branched out functionalities of built-in Windows administration tools. LADM functionalities are spread across two categories, viz., Active Directory Management and Active Directory Reporting. LADM serves as a centralized single platform to effectively manage network-wide organization units, computers, users, groups, shares etc.
Not just this, the software also provide solutions beyond typical Active Directory handling and lets you manage Domains, Services, Event Logs, Registry, Printers and much more. Apart from providing all the above mentioned capabilities, LADM also offers an easy and robust way to generate reports on various AD objects.
LADM allows you to create and manage users' accounts, configure users' attributes, perform password resets, enable/disable user accounts and move users from one OU to another for single and bulk users.
Computer / Server Management
Manage computers in workgroup, current domain and remote domain by performing a number of tasks such as move computers, enable/disable/add computers and change their attributes, add jobs, install services, run queries and a host of other tasks on single and bulk computers.
View directory attributes, environment variables, network specifications, group membership, installed software for all Organizational Units present in the AD through simplified OU management and view functionality of LADM.
LADM generates 50+ reports
that cover Active Directory query, WMI query and AD reporting without using complex script. View reports an all AD objects and filter and save reports in different formats.
Create and manage groups in bulk and specify Security or Distribution measures and Group scope. Manage group members and their permissions, move and copy members from containers and servers, query multiple groups and perform a number of other group management activities.
Create, delete, disable or move mailboxes from one information store to another. Modify mailbox properties along with defining custom attributes for any user and set or remove permissions for selected mailbox.
Simplified and Centralized Management
Lepide Active Directory Manager provides an all- inclusive platform to execute essential tasks like directory search, user, computer, group, server, OU and, schema management. Designed with an explorer-style GUI, the software makes it easy to perform complex day to day admin tasks in an efficient manner.
Active Directory Reporting
One of the most challenging task for an administrator is to generate various types of reports related to active directory for tasks such as Active Directory Clean Up, Network Security Review, Policy Managements, etc.
Active Directory Reporting module of LADM provides the admin with the added advantage of dedicated reporting console that helps to generate reports on various AD objects including Users, Groups, OUs, GPOs, accounts and logon. Along with providing more than 100 predefined reports, It also gives complete control to administrator to create customized reports as per the organizational needs. The software has a powerful interface to create custom queries on active directory and save them for future references.
Something more than simplified AD Manager
Lepide Active Directory Manager has some added advantages over in-built Microsoft tools:
- With powerful object filtering facility of AD Manager module, the admin can glance through and manage All OUs and their sub OUs including Empty OUs, Recently modified OUs, Recently created OUs, User only OUs, Computer only OUs, GPO linked OUs and GPO blocked inheritance OUs. Extraordinary filtration ability of the software enables you to dig through the various levels of the directory and view their contents.
- With AD Manager's Group Management, it is more convenient to create groups in root domain, any other domain, any OU, or in any container class object. With the help of available Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP) planning mode of the software you can test existing Group Policy objects (GPOs) for all of the policy settings that can be applied.
- With LADM you can view and edit all AD attributes of any object or attributes that are defined in schema.
- Customizable AD Queries of Active Directory Manager enable the admin to define queries, edit existing queries for every object type. You can define requirement based queries to view Directory Attributes and Schema Attributes and view details regarding OUs, computers, Users and groups including global, local and universal groups.
- Exchange Management functionality of AD management tool enables the admin to create mailbox in domain Exchange server, view all shell properties of any user mailbox and delete any user mailbox.
Manage Windows Active Directory not the tool
For medium or large organization it is not possible to walk shoulder to shoulder with the ever evolving technology; it may take some time to adapt the technological changes. Same thing happens with frequently upgrading Windows versions, as it is not possible to upgrade the tools that are being used for management of AD objects and attributes. Lepide Active Directory Manager provides support to all versions of Windows Servers right from Windows 2000 to the latest Windows 2008 R2, therefore, no need to dwell on the Active Directory management tool when Windows is upgraded.
Download free Trial of Active Directory Manager
The ad manager software has been made available for a free evaluation of 30 days. During this period, the Active Directory reporting tool can be used for the flawless management of AD objects on both 32 bits and 64 bits Windows operating systems. The free evaluation version of AD Manager is fully functional except one limitation that is it does not allow saving or printing AD reports.