Exchange Server Auditing
LepideAuditor for Exchange Server
Any unauthorized or unplanned change in Exchange configuration can create security threats, causes downtimes, unauthorized intrusion in your email environment, and potential harm to the business communication. In addition, non-compliance with security standards like HIPAA, SOX, PCI and GLBA can lead to monetary and/or legal penalties.
LepideAuditor for Exchange Server (LAES) is an absolute yet robust Change Auditing solution to safeguard Exchange environment against any unauthorized or unwanted occurrences, which may hamper the business continuity by causing security threats and downtime, and may risk important business communication data.
With more controlling power, the administrators can now keep a track of all configuration changes made to the Exchange Server. LAES will keep you informed of all changes such as Mailbox Changes, Policy Changes, Address Book/List changes and much more. Via in-depth tracking details and instant alerts, it will help you adhere to the compliances by fulfilling all the industry specific requirements. The program is perfect to notify the Admin of any critical or undesired changes made to the Exchange environment before their repercussions worsen the situation.
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server : Protect the precious Microsoft Exchange Server from undesirable and unplanned configuration changes done by any user, non-owner, administrator, power user, or delegate. Exchange Server Admins can avoid downtime and increase productivity with this easy-to-use, sophisticated, and prominent tool.
- Follow Compliances : Long-term storage of logs, continuous change auditing, and instant alerts on critical changes strengthens LepideAuditor for Exchange Server to let organizations meet with the compliances such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, and GLBA etc.
- Long-term Storage of Logs : Each change of the added Exchange Server(s) is recorded and saved in a centralized database. You can save the change log for years in an easily readable format for security standard compliances, investigation and other purposes. There is no limitation on the storage of logs.
- Removing the Complications : Get the report of every configuration change and real-time alerts on critical changes in easily readable formats. LAES remove the boundaries of technicalities and let non-techie users to understand what is going on. Now, you can become free from the complicated native auditing tool and commands, and just focus on the auditing part with LepideAuditor for Exchange Server.
- Robust Platform for Auditing : The huge amount of Audit data is shown in a readable format with graphical representation for a quick glance overview. In-depth analysis and detail of every change is tracked with “No exception”. You can drill down the captured data further through multiple Filters, get the data you need, and export selected/all audit data as a PDF, HTML, or CSV file on the disk. Simple commands and sleek readable audit data make this tool a breeze to setup and use.
- Centralized Solution One centralized place to track and audit mailboxes, public folders, stores, groups, address books, distribution lists, permissions, and Exchange Servers in your domains. You can easily add multiple Exchange Servers from different domains at a centralized place for their change auditing. All the entries will be stored in a centralized database. In addition, software has separate dashboard for displaying the summarized data for each domain.
- Dual System Data Collection LAES will collect all the change auditing data automatically from the added Exchange Servers at the scheduled intervals. You can also manually start the data collection.
- In-depth Auditing LAES let you perform thorough auditing of all changes within Microsoft Exchange Server. You will get to know in detail who have made what change, when, and from where. User-friendly interface lets you observe all changes and let you maintain the last long audit trail of the Exchange Server(s).
- Feature-rich Sophisticated Reporting LepideAuditor for Exchange Server provides more than 40 useful graphically represented reports to keep an account of each change in Microsoft Exchange related to all objects, modifications, permissions, policies, and configuration. These reports can be further drilled down with filters and search at different levels of objects, users, date, and server as needed for Regulatory Standards.
You can bookmark the predefined/custom reports to Favorites or save them in portable formats such as CSV, MHT, or PDF. In addition, you can schedule the automated delivery of these reports through email to the intended recipients.
- Real-time Alerts You will get real-time alerts straightaway in the email inbox for the predefined events such as critical change, error, unauthorized access, unforeseen happenings, security threats,or unwanted intrusions. These alerts are easily customizable and can be sent to multiple recipients at once. This will give you enough time to undo any undesired change before it’s too late.
Free trial of LepideAuditor for Exchange Server is available for 15 days. You can download and install its demo version to evaluate its potential for your complete domain within your production environment. Once you are done with the evaluation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the purchasing the product or any sales inquiry.
Peter Vorsteveld [Amsterdam.nl]